Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day

It's just fitting for me to return to posting in this blog on Father's day. It is my third year celebrating Father's day and it's my first year to celebrate it without a father myself. With my father gone, a lot of things have changed specially with my mom and how she goes through her daily routine, she is coping. But one of the biggest change/development is that my son, is now going to school. My goal why I wanted Jacob to start going to school is for him to be able to socialize with kids his age. I would've like it more if there are classes for his age that is only 2 or 3 times a week. However, there is none so we had him enrolled in a 5-day school week (2 hours a day) at St. Martha's. So far he has learned and improved in his social interactions. He received stars for being "teacher" for the day and recognized as having done a good deed to his classmates like sharing.


To my father, happy father's day and to the little boy who made me a father, thank you.


No comments: